Monday, March 16, 2009

window shopping



Can you believe this fantastic shop window? [sorry for all the annoying reflection - a night shot would have looked better but, well, it was daytime] When we were at the parade on saturday we were positioned right in front of this shop and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off the window display and on the marching bands and mayoral candidates (oh, and my boys). This is a beautiful shop - chock full of things that will make you curse the recession. I thought they did a great job with this display - don't you love those mushrooms? The whole look reminded me a little of this shop and all her exquisite creations. I always thought it would be so much fun to put window displays together - just another bit of creative fun that I would love to have some day.
What creative fun do you hope to have?

4 comments:

Britney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellene said...

(for some reason there was a weird quirk when I posted a minute ago, and said I was 'britney'?
anyhoo, thank you so much for mentioning me in the same sentence as the lovely nouvelle eve - one of my favorite omaha spots!
I just walked by that display on friday night and mentioned to my family how I loved the look of it~ I am a sucker for dress forms! We were in the market having a special birthday dinner for my daughter. thanks for stopping by :)
Let me know if I didn't give you the link to the omaha yahoo group - I can't remember. ta ta!

Stephanie said...

I used to scrapbook for fun (I plan on picking it up again soon). I haven't really had a chance lately (we have a 5 month old). I have been making Christmas presents. My goal is to make as many as I can. I also like reading. I really enjoy the time my husband, son, and I spend together as a family.

Chere Randzin said...

I believe that one day you will understand all this. Because most of the time we are focusing on you. Hope that a better tomorrow.
wholesale super bowl jerseys free shipping
pro bowl jerseys wholesale free shipping