Friday, May 1, 2009

progress


I'm pretty sure one of the rules of blogging is that if you don't really have anything to say then it would probably be wise to just back away from the keyboard and come back some other time. But here I am anyway with...well...not much to say.
The moss terrarium: not quite done (but looking good so far!)
My latest embroidery project: not quite done - it's a biggie but I can finally at least see the end even if I'm not there yet.

So, for now I will share a couple of photos from our family hike last weekend in which we found ourselves in the middle of a thunderstorm while in the woods - I'm pretty sure that is not a situation you want to find yourself in - especially with your two little kids. It seems I was wrong about the weather forecast. We survived, however - and took pictures to boot.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: