Wednesday, July 1, 2009

who is feeling ambitious today?

It's not bad enough that I have not been able to do much crafting this Summer - then I have to catch this little story on "As It Happens" just to make me feel worse I suppose. Holy flossbox, Batman, it's a cross stitch replica of the Sistine Chapel! Don't despair folks - you too can take on this challenge because happily, the pattern is available.
whoa. that's all I have to say about that.


ellene said...

hey, what's the estate sale thing you mentioned?
also, sorry we didn't plan anything for etsy nite in June, I've been so busy with school this summer!

Corinne said...

It's on about 35th and Center street. It used to be the Emmy Gifford Children's Theatre ages ago. It's sort of a castle-y looking building. They hold weekend estate sales maybe once or twice a month. I don't go that often for fear that my young ones will tear the place apart but I know they have some good stuff.