Thursday, December 24, 2009

ghost of Christmas past

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Please excuse the bad scan of a scan. That's just what happens when you use a photo that is...probably 29 years old. That's me on the left in the saddle shoes with my slip showing! Those dresses my twin sister and I are wearing - handmade - don't you love 'em? I do! I don't know if we were posing for a Christmas card or on our way to midnight mass. We look too awake to be on our way to midnight mass so I have my doubts about that.

I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday filled with friends and family and good food!

5 comments:

A Beautiful Party said...

very cute photo! i miss saddle shoes.

Deb said...

so cute! merry Christmas

Karin said...

What a great picture :-) I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas!

RosaMarĂ­a said...

great photo!!! thanks for sharing those memories!
have a warm, peaceful and fun holidays!!!

The Phantom Moon said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!