I received a lot of sympathy and good advice when I recently posted about the trials I suffered when using the silver embroidery floss. A number of people suggested I try "Thread Heaven" so I thought I should give it whirl. And if I'm going to try it why not give some away to another reader too? And if I'm going to give that away why not include some other goodies? And if I am going to give away a number of goodies why not have a theme? Thus the "Solstice Stitching Giveaway" was born. This is a fun one - lots of lovelies for embroiderers including:
* A pair of Gingher Embroidery scissors *gasp!*
* A 5 inch embroidery hoop from a recent thrift store score (so it's the good kind with the better wood)
* Some Thread Heaven
* A skein of the infamous silver floss might as well put that Thread Heaven to the test, right?
* A skein of cool blue satin floss
* A skein of glow in the dark floss because, hey, it's DARK out there!
* A skein of icy blue and snow white variegated floss.
* Some other little surprises I cannot disclose (wink)
Just leave a comment for a chance to win. Feel free to use that opportunity to either curse or sing the praises of Winter.
I will ship anywhere - even to those lucky folks in the southern hemisphere. The winner will be chosen randomly on Monday the 21st (the Solstice of course) Good Luck!