Sunday, January 31, 2010

someone get me a tissue

I always come late to the party - always - but here I am walking in anyway just say "have you guys seen vimeo?! It's like this website with all these cool videos." I know, I know - this is probably not ground breaking information for you all but I will put my embarassment behind in order to say - "you gotta see this!". I think I may have shed a little tear or two when watching this because I was just that blown away. Then I pulled myself together and started buggin other people to watch it too. So, here is Firekites

Firekites - AUTUMN STORY - chalk animation from Lucinda Schreiber on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, that was lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

Tiffany said...

Wow! that was beautiful :D As a 3d animator I always admire those who do that kind of stop motion, traditional animation. That must have taken days! Thanks for sharing.

Tiffany said...

make that weeks... hehe

alisonb2 said...

Both the music and the chalk pictures were so sensitive and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.