Monday, February 8, 2010

i 'heart' this idea!

Are these fun or what? Did you all catch the tutorial for this over here? I thought these were so cute and even though I swear I didn't push the idea on Peter, he was pretty excited about it when I showed it to him. Something about all that gooey melty colored wax appealed to him I'm sure. It was super easy to do and I think they will be a big hit.

I also joined the creative bunch over at Magpie Patterns this week so do stop over and see some of the wonderful patterns available there. There is something for everyone - embroidery, sewing, knitting, and crochet. It's hard to not be inspired when you are there!

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Handcraft category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria