Tuesday, June 22, 2010

when in doubt...

just go with flowers. Yes, it's that time of year - the time when I struggle to come up with something to share here and end up just showing photos of my flowers. My hydrangeas are particularly stunning this year, let me just say. I have been stitching but can't share that project just yet. So, I promise I have not abandoned embroidery for Summertime fun. You can see why I might consider doing that though, yes? Talk about something to brag about...
Okay, so playing in the sprinkler right after the lawn has been mowed can be messy but Adam didn't seem to mind. It's been a little bit of a blur the last few weeks between trips to the zoo, playgrounds, swimming lessons, the library, plus making snacks, potty training, breaking up fights between brothers, and trying to keep up with the mess. The important thing is that we are spending these days together and I love that! Summer rocks!

3 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

ohh your flowers are really beautiful!
enjoy your summer time!

Natalie said...

I have some swim-trunk cuties over here myself and we are all lovin' summer up too. Sweet photos...

Glenda said...

Gorgeous flower photo.

Your son reminds me so much of my stepson at that age!! It's the smile, I think :).