Wednesday, August 25, 2010

get your stitch on

You all know about it don't you? The "Embroidereading" contest over at "Checkout Girl"? No, you say??
Oh my goodness, you must check it out and then jump in and participate! The deadline is September 1st so yes, you still have time to enter but no, you don't have time to dilly dally about. Need inspiration? Browse through the group page over at flickr. Now log off and go stitch I say!

*Please note that my flossbox is sometimes neater than this. But often messier.

I'll be back later this week with some big news that will explain some of my meager posts here lately as well as my lack of creative projects to share. It will all make sense, I promise.


Melissa Crowe said...

Yeah. What she said. ;-)

Jessica said...

Stitching away...I'll probably make it just in time.

Natalie said...

I am in! Thanks for letting us all know about it. I am stitching away, ignoring laundry and school pick-up times,(oops)-just to finish in time. :)

Kimberly said...

Neat! I must check that out! And I recently finished embroidering your beautiful elephant pattern for an apron. I loved the pattern - thank you so much! Here's the finished product: