My pal, Jody over at "The Little Prints" invited me to participate in a little blog fun and even though I am pretty late to the game I’m going up to bat anyway. – Thanks Jody for tagging me!
1. I will be moving soon to the beautiful Twin Cities!!
Yes, that will be our new home (though it isn’t entirely new to us since Vince and I lived there when we first were married). We loved it there so this is really exciting!
2. I grew up in a house full of girls. I have an older sister, a younger sister, and a twin sister who is celebrating a birthday today – happy birthday Katy!
3. I have a deep affection for things that are painfully innocent like say, Holly Hobbie, vintage schoolbooks, Little House on the Prairie, Lawrence Welk – stuff like that.
4. I love mayonnaise, I mean I really love it – so much so that I only allow myself to have it on Fridays because well, you know you really shouldn't eat that stuff all the time, right? Vince thinks this organized self-deprivation is proof that I am a little nutty, I think it’s just very disciplined.
5. Yardwork is awesome, in my opinion. Pulling weeds, mowing, trimming – love it! I recently got my very own weed whacker and I am still a little giddy everytime I start that baby up.
6. Favorite movie of all time: Buffalo 66
7. I hate posting on my blog if I don’t have a photo to go along with it but sometimes I do it anyway.
Now, I’m supposed to tag 7 other bloggers to participate but I admit I feel so awkward doing that. (it feels a wee bit like the snowball dance at a wedding reception – have you ever seen anything divide the introverts and the extroverts so quickly and efficiently? ) Can you guess which category I’m in?
I would love to read 7 things about ALL the bloggers I read regularly so I guess I would invite anyone reading this to participate!