Tuesday, October 5, 2010

and now we play the waiting game

I wasn't sure this day would EVER come but here we are getting ready to list our house. It's been an exhausting journey just to get here and I am trying to be optimistic as we look ahead but with the market being what it is, it's not easy. But anyway, I thought I would share some photos of my house now that's it's clean. Even I am amazed at how much nicer my home can look when I just stop embroidering (and paying attention to my children).


It really is a cute house - built in 1926, tons of woodwork, a little sitting room and a butler's pantry and a HUGE porch. Lots to love (and to clean). I hope someone else will love it too.

I'll have to share some photos of the new room soon too. It's finally done!

7 comments:

heather said...

your house is so beautiful!!! i'm having a bit of hosue envy (and wishing you lived close to us so i could move on in!). :-)

Joey's Dream Garden said...

WOW!! I am green with envy! What a beautiful house, why on earth are you moving??? It looks like my dream house... just gorgeous!

Corinne said...

Thanks for the encouragement! :)
We have to move for my husband's work which is too bad. The house only has one bathroom and no garage so we are at a disadvantage there. I'm hoping cuteness will count for something. Wish us luck! :)

Jennifer said...

this is my dream house. it's beautiful and surely it will sell. good luck!

Glenda said...

Oh wow, I *LOVE* your house!! It's uber-cute. Fantastic porch, fantastic kitchen cabinets & trim. How cool to have a butler's pantry.

We only have 1 bathroom and no garage, as well. I'm spoiled to that, actually!! It definitely helps keep pack-ratting to a minimum, especially since older homes aren't known for having an abundance of closets.

Sending lots of "sell it quick" thoughts your way :).

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh this home is incredibly gorgeous! I adore the built-ins and all the little details and that wood - oh all the wood is so warm and rich. I'm betting it'll sell quick!

jody mcdowell said...

wow.. that picture of, i guess the kitchen.. with the pantry.. that's so gorgeous!! the house is beautiful! hopefully someone will snatch it up quick!