Friday, October 29, 2010

looking forward

So, I don't think I've mentioned this yet but it is with great excitement that I share this little space... I know I know, what is so great about a near empty room with some craft clutter on the floor, right? Well, turns out I have a little spot of my own in our new home. I feel kind of guilty about it because our new place is actually pretty small overall and there are probably better ways to use the precious square footage but...I think I'll just keep that to myself. Obviously I haven't really turned it into much yet but there will be time for that in February. You all can see the potential, right?
I'm also excited about these new beauties. I spotted these at a local craft store and believe me, a photo doesn't do them justice. They have so many variations within each skein and the color is so rich and gorgeous! I haven't stitched anything yet but I will be sure to share when I do. Check out the rest of their colors here.
Everything that I AM stitching right now is 'in progress'. I thought I would have some finished things to show by today but it was not to be. Soon, though, soon!
Who is finishing up Halloween costumes this weekend? I ducked out of that this year, I admit. I'm, just not into Halloween this time around - too much other insanity to worry about I guess. This year I'll settle for being a spectator rather than a participant. Oh, I will be participating in candy consumption of course.


bambinosteps said...

Lucky you! That floss is absolutely beautiful. I've only ever purchased DMC...but wow. I think I'll be expanding.

Glenda said...

How exciting that you'll have a crafting area!!

Can't wait to see your in-progress projects when they're done :).

No Halloween costume worries here -- our kiddo is wearing his costume from last year, so all we had to do was snag some fresh face paint!