Monday, October 25, 2010

we made it!

Internet service always seems to take longer than expected to get going, doesn't it? We made it through week one and I don't even have a single photo to share yet!

Our house in Omaha is still for sale everyone so DON'T WORRY - you have not missed out on the real estate opportunity. I encourage you to act quickly though because, hey, it could get snatched up any day. Or, it could sit on the market for. ever. you just never know.

I have yet to organize my crafting supplies but that has not stopped me from getting my stitch on. I'll be sure to share later this week because I have two projects that I'm really excited about!

So there's the update from St. Paul, now it's time for me to catch up on all the blogs I missed reading while we were disconnected. See you soon!

4 comments:

kt_kthx said...

Where did you move to?

Corinne said...

We moved to St. Paul, Minnesota :)

Kimberly said...

Yeah! I'm excited that you're there and settled and can't wait to see what you've been stitching up.

Julie said...

I'm glad you made it! Your space looks lovely!