Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i think i found it

A place to take photos here! I have been trying out different rooms at different times of the day and in different angles but was mostly just taking a lot of awful photos. I was lucky in Omaha where we had a huge covered porch. It was a perfect for taking pictures (even if it meant battling cold and wind while you did it). I think I'm going to have to go with the basement egress window here. The only downside is that I have to carefully move all the lego scuptures that are usually displayed there - then carefully put them back so that a certain boy who might be in school at the time will never know the difference when he returns home.

I'm a pretty boring blogger lately as I am working my way through a custom ornament list that is... not short. I love these little challenges though - especially when something really unusual comes up on the request list. There have been some good ones this year and I thought I would share the fun with you all. I'll give you four lists of three things. One list has items that I have sketched or stitched for ornaments so far this year, the other three lists are fakes. See if you can guess the real deal. I'll reveal the answer in my next post.

bicycle, wedding dress, cactus

raccoon, cowboy boots, piano

snowmobile, hot air balloon, teapot

superhero, french horn, seashell

good luck!

10 comments:

Sally said...

I hope it's not the third one, but that's my guess!

Meadowlark said...

I'm guessing number 1 is fake, only because there's stuff in the other ones that I would TOTALLY want an ornament from!

NanaBeast said...

Guessing: snowmobile, hot air balloon, teapot

Rory said...

I say #3 is real..I bet you could do a really cute teapot. But then the bicycle could be cute too...hmmm.

Glenda said...

I think the snowmobile, teapot, and hot air balloon are the real deal =).

Corinne said...

The red list is in the lead...
I'm wondering if I have made this too easy...or...too hard hmmmmmm.................

PickleLady said...

I think number 3 must be real, as I own ornaments with all 3 of those images/shapes.

Dix said...

I'm guessing number four because the french horn and seashell would be pretty.

Meadowlark said...

Why didn't you TELL me I was backwards? Here I was trying to figure out the ONE fake one. No wonder I struggled! :) Want to see a snowmobile is all I have to say. :)

lindaannga said...

I am guessing the snowmobile, hot air balloon and teapot. I bet they all are cute!