Wednesday, November 3, 2010

it's that time of year

Three inch hoops - everywhere! Yes, it's ornament time again - yay! I'm already having so much fun stitching up new designs this year. Here are a few requests that have come through the SeptemberHouse doors lately They are sort of tiny little versions of some previously stitched friends. I wasn't sure I could pull it off in such small dimensions but in the end I think they worked out just fine.

And here is a sneek peek at a custom order I'm working on and LOVING. Not sure how I will let this leave my house. It might have to be ripped from my hands. I do plan to post a mini tutorial for that border which was so easy and and turned out so very pretty, if I do say so myself. Can't wait to share photos when this is all done!
Oh, and I have some exciting news next week that I have been waiting months to share!

7 comments:

JVC_Scout_Mom said...

Lovin' the "Kissle-toe"

Glenda said...

Love the ornaments; that bordering fabric is fabulous and your stitching is impecable, as always!

Can't wait to see the sneak-peek project, and to hear what your news is :).

NanaBeast said...

I am SO looking forward to seeing the whole custom order! Hope you're enjoying the process.

bambinosteps said...

Wow. You are amazing! I can't wait to see how you did the border. I was staring and staring at that trying to figure it out. Looks beautiful.

Cheryl G. said...

Those are precious!

allthingsjuice said...

I love the name ornaments! How do you get that cute fabric border around the edge???

Corinne said...

Thanks everyone :)
For the fabric borders I applique them on with a fusible webbing (I use wonder under but there is also one called heat 'n bond - both are good.) Then I stitch around the edge. I don't know if I would trust this process for something that was going to go through a washing machine/dryer but for these it works just fine :)