Currently my "to-do" list includes:
* finish up a new free pattern (sneak peak right here on the left)
* write Thank You notes
* finish up a handful of Christmas ornaments (and you thought the holidays were over, didn't you?)
* get going on a little sewing project for our home - I'll be sharing more about that one if I ever get it off the ground
* make some progress on my next embroidery pattern set. This one might take me quite some time to complete but I hope to have it all ready by Spring.
* catch up with all the friends and family members who did not get a Christmas card (or even a "Happy Holidays") from me.
Oh, Adam and I also spent the morning touring a preschool. We are almost sure we will send him to a two day a week (half day) preschool program next year but I'm still deciding how I feel about that. Let's see, I have 9 months to wring my hands over it so I should be able to come to a conclusion by then, right?
Hope your 2011 is off to a productive and fun start. Keep an eye out for the free embroidery pattern - should be here this week - yay!