Wednesday, February 23, 2011

snips snails and stitches

I had to dig pretty deep into the archives to find this picture of Peter. Adam is wearing that t-shirt these days so I know it's at least 4 years old. What can I say, we love the dirt.
The real reason I stopped in is to point you in the direction of the annual "Celebrate the Boy" series over at Made and Made by Rae.
Even if you don't have a little boy in your household it's worth a peek for all the giveaways and plenty of project ideas that would work for girls too. Not to mention some really helpful sewing tutorials. There is a little of everything over there this month but don't worry, there will be no mud involved.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

SO CUTE ! ! ! The word bubble is perfect for the expression on his face =).

We often pass down my son's shirts to his younger male cousin and it's weird when I see him wearing them because it flashes me back to when my kiddo was wearing them. Time flies!

Crooked Sister said...

HA! That photo is great. Ya for little boys and mud.

-Lauren

http://www.crookedsister.blogspot.com

Cerise said...

What a great picture!
Love Celebrate the Boy!