Thursday, May 19, 2011

good grief

I'm coming up for air here for a minute to say "hello" and to hopefully assure readers that I have not abandoned "So September". I have manged to put way too many pots on my stove so to speak and am trying to keep everything simmering. It is requiring a lot of stirring and I must say the heat in the kitchen is starting to wear on me.

It's not a terrible problem to have - I just had a lot of ideas hit at once and instead of taking them one at a time (and perhaps actually completing one) I seem to have them all in progress simultaneously. One of my projects is the 2012 calendar panel - yes it's coming I promise! Then there are two more items and a really fun commissioned project. I'm also working my way through creating a tutorial to share. I haven't done that in ages and I have a project that I think is pretty cute and easy. The only thing is, I managed to make it as complicated as it could possibly be. Seriously, you will laugh when you see it. It's like I made a recipe for making ice cubes and it has 18 steps. I don't know why I do that! Anyway, I'm whittling it down to a more basic process that makes more sense than the mess I started with. So, I will be checking in still on my progress I promise and I can't wait to catch up on all my blog reading too.

3 comments:

SewAmy said...

I hear you when you talk about so many projects. I have about 5 or 6 going on right now too. I can't wait to see pictures of what you are working on. I just love your work.

Glenda said...

===It's like I made a recipe for making ice cubes and it has 18 steps.===

That totally cracked me up, Corinne!!

RosaMarĂ­a said...

love your work and your blog... take your time, I'm sure we all will be here :)