Tuesday, May 10, 2011

thanks for sticking with me

get it, "sticking with me" like how magnets stick to stuff. And also like how I never hesitate to share a lame joke such as this one and yet you still read my blog - I do truly appreciate that!

Anyway on to the winner of the Sticky Sweet Magnet Set:

I hopped over to random.org and they told me to send a magnet set to:  #15 Melissa!
If you are a regular reader you may know that Melissa and I are friends (we're friends, right Melissa?) but I swear to you she did not slip me some gorgeous little felt thing in order to secure her winning position. I SWEAR.

And also let me mention that if you still would like a chance to win a SeptemberHouse treat or participate in some other great giveaways, stroll on over to my friend Carina's blog where there will be a SeptemberHouse gift certificate giveaway on May 11th. And stay for some awesome embroidery and crochet inspiration!

Thank you so very much to everyone who participated!!

2 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Ooh! I promise no bribes were involved! I'm wicked psyched that providence smiled on my magnet hopes!

And of course we're friends!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Melissa, you lucky girl. :)