Sunday, July 10, 2011


I distinctly recall being so excited about the end of the school year. I couldn't wait to get out of a routine for awhile and to stop looking at the clock so much. I am enjoying a more laid-back course but the adjustment has not been without it's challenges. 
One of the unexpected perks has been the boys sleeping in from time to time. On a couple of occasions they slept until 9:00 which is amazing! I sort of felt like I had won the free-time lottery. The flip side of that is the later bedtime which means my 'after the kids go to bed' time has shrunk dramatically. Throw in some shift changes with Vince's work and a topsy-turvy schedule in general and I am thrown totally out of whack.
So, I've been trying to just grab those fleeting moments of creative time when I can and I try to be ready for them whenever they might pop up. There are some Christmas ornaments in the works and a new pattern set that I had hoped to have out by now but will probably make it's debut later this week. I suppose it depends on when those fleeting moments come along.

Don't you love how when I don't have anything that I have actually made to show you I just make you look at our nature walk pictures? Sorry, it's all I could come up with today!


Marnie said...

Here's to summer!!! And I personally love the nature shots. I could do with a few less squirrels and chipmunks eating all my bird food, but in general, I love the nature shots! I even post a few over at my place from time to time. Pop in sometime.



como hacer posicionamiento web said...

Thank you for the post, really useful data.