Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the more things change...

the more they stay the same. I'm kind of a super sentimental marshmallow mom so seeing a handprint turkey come home in my preschooler's backpack still fills me with delight. I'm guessing that my own mother still has a handprint turkey made with my own tiny hand (plus at least one from each of my sisters) somewhere in a box.
They are just too sweet to part with. After making these my kids have officially put more effort into Thanksgiving this year than I have. I admit I am getting off easy this year and will be visiting relatives who are doing all the hard work - and believe me, I am grateful for that.

I hope you all have a happy and fun Thanksgiving full of laughter and good food. I'll be trying to catch up on some stitching as we zoom down the highway (it's okay, I won't be driving). Assuming I don't have to do too much backseat refereeing I should be able to make some progress.

I'll take one last moment to say how thankful I am for everyone who stops by my little blog, it means so much to me!
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Safe travels and full bellies!

I'm thankful to have blogging friends, such as yourself, who provide oodles of crafty inspiration :-).

Hattie Hen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Corinne. I'm thankful to have found your blog and beautiful patterns! x
Sandra F.