Friday, June 1, 2012

introducing...



Yes, this has been my very big project for the last few months and I am so excited about it! I love having a new online space with so many possibilities and options. Even though it's a little bit scary to have so much control I think it will be a great challenge for me. This will also be an ongoing project for me as I'm sure I will be tweaking and nudging it here and there on a daily basis especially in it's early days.

My Etsy shop is not going away I just wanted to have a home of my own and this seemed like the right move to make. Here are some things I love already about this site:

* Instant pattern downloads - even though I am pretty darn quick when it comes to sending people their patterns I don't do it the minute a payment comes through - this site does.

* A built-in shipping calculator. Enter a zip code and the USPS figures the price for shipping right there. awesome.

* I don't have to be a tech geek to figure out this website but if I feel like getting my geek on I can fiddle with it as much or as little as I like. We'll see how brave I get.

I'll be figuring the ends and outs more and more each day and I'm so excited about this new adventure!


2 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Wow--nice work, lady. I've thought of trying this kind of thing, too... I'll be happy to hear how it goes for you!

wrenandstitchy said...

That IS a change about which to be excited, Corinne!!

I like the website's look, particularly the appearance of a running stitch around the Patterns, Textiles, and other clickable buttons on your main page, and that the pattern sets' thumbnails are a mosaic of pics for each of the patterns in that set. Love your About Me page =).

Melissa said it well: Nice work!!

Glenda