Sunday, June 3, 2012

shout out to stitchers

Did anyone catch this this morning? I was doing some embroidering this morning as the boys slept in past 8 am - something unheard of in these parts. I took the opportunity to catch a bit of one of my favorite shows, CBS Sunday Morning and there it was. Take a peek if you get a chance - it will make you feel really good about every stitch you make.


Mosaic Magpie said...

Thank you for sharing this with us. I usually watch this show but missed this. I was surprised by some of the younger students that were featured. Enjoyed watching!

Miss Holly said...

Thank you so much for posting about this...I totally missed it....this has been a dream of mine for years....Oh would I ever love to be a student there!!!

SewAmy said...

thank you for posting this!! I've added it to my bucket list.