Tuesday, November 27, 2012

mini merry mistletoe

Stopping in to share a little something new for the shop today. Just a wee mistletoe stitched up and ready to go along to a holiday celebration.

I am always happy at this point in the holiday season when it becomes socially acceptable to listen to Christmas music. No more turning down the volume on your car stereo when you pull up next to someone. After all, you wouldn't want them to know you were humming along to some pre-Thanksgiving "Winter Wonderland", right? Oh, what's that you say? It's just me who does that? Ok well, shhhhh...don't tell anyone. Anyway, it's perfectly fine to listen to any holiday tune you please now and I am fine with that.

Somehow I managed to miss every single Black Friday doorbuster deal which is actually just fine with me. Unfortunately I missed cyber Monday as well and am feeling behind on my shopping already. Please tell me I'll still get it all done, okay?

Let the frenzy commence!

4 comments:

Twine and Pearls said...

Wow- what a beautiful piece!

As for the holiday music, I think it's still "fresh" enough for me to enjoy it for the next week or two, but by the time the big day comes around, I'll most certainly be over it!

---

twineandpearls.etsy.com

Lee said...

Very lovely! And congrats - I saw it on Craft Gossip too! :)

Bonnie said...

haha! Oh man, I have turned down my car radio while listening to Christmas music in the middle of summer! Too funny! I haven't done that in a very long time!

Michelle said...

That's so cute!

You've got time to get it all done -- I haven't even started yet.