Wednesday, November 21, 2012

that time of year

I know it's practically sinful of me to start a blog post right before Thanksgiving by complaining about what I don't have BUT...

Oh my gosh I just need more TIME
This is a sentiment that I feel like shouting at the top of my lungs on a regular basis but I don't, I keep it inside and remind myself to have patience. Today though, I'm just going to throw it out there.

Now that that is out of the way I'll share some things my crafty self is very thankful for...

the frequent and generous sales at JoAnn's
OTT lamps
naptime (back when my kids took naps - if you still have 
nappers in the house you know what I'm talking about)
my local library
all my inspiring and amazing crafty friends
my mom who introduced my sisters and I to all kinds of crafts
all the encouraging art teachers I have had along the way

Where would I be without all of those?

I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving and thank YOU for being a part of So September!

No comments: