Thursday, December 27, 2012

it pays to be a good girl

Time to pack up Christmas for another year. I am always happy to do that and ready to get a fresh start on the new year. As much as I love the holiday season at about the halfway mark I tend to miss 'normal' and from then on I look forward to these days of tucking away the boxes of decorations.

I know you all are dying to know if I was a good girl and what on earth Santa brought me, right? Well folks, he brought the 80's...
There was a lot of nostalgia and fun that came wrapped up in boxes and bags for me this year and I have been having so much fun re-living some favorite memories from my childhood and teen years. I am a lucky lucky girl!

I am working through a 'year-end' favorites post in my head and hope to get that posted before the new year is upon us. Hope your holiday was filled with happy memories both old and new!!


Christine said...

Just don't let your kids or husband catch you on top of one of your kids' toy box singing along to Blondie

Corinne said...

Um,'s too late to stop an embarrassing Blondie situation - that's all I'll say about that. I couldn't help myself :)