Monday, July 22, 2013

mid summer check-in

little mantrap lake, park rapids minnesota
Hello from the worst blogger ever! Guys, I know I haven't been around here much and there are lots of reasons for that. I wanted to be sure to say a little hello as we hit the midpoint of Summer. I hope you all have been enjoying this season. I'm sharing some photos today of a trip we made in June to Park Rapids Minnesota with my in-laws. 
little mantrap lake, park rapids minnesota
sunrise on little mantrap lake
I LOVE Summer, I really do but it is so hard to keep up with everything in those three months! There seems to be so much more going on and the days slip by so quickly. Having my boys around in wonderful and I have to say that they have played together more this Summer than they ever have which is awesome. That flurry of activity though can make it hard to find a moment of quiet to concentrate on projects or blogging or so many of the other things on my to-do list.
loons on little mantrap lake, park rapids minnesota
loon family on little mantrap lake
I have fallen behind on my blog reading as well so I have no idea what is going on with any of my blog friends (sorry guys!!). I blame google for getting rid of Reader. I still don't know why they had to go and do that! I will be trying to catch up on that as well. 

Hopefully you all have had a season full of fun new projects and exciting adventures with some quiet time thrown in here and there as well. 

1 comment:

Melissa Crowe said...

Switch to Bloglovin'. It works pretty much just as well. And happy summer!