Thursday, September 26, 2013

happy surprises

A little happy surprise came my way yesterday and  I am so excited to share it with you all today.
While flipping through the great selection of craft books at Sewtropolis yesterday I came across this lovely volume titled, "Mastering the Art of Embroidery" by Sophie Long. And guess what I found inside...
Mastering the Art of Embroidery
 little 'ol me! Right there in the chapter about applique was my hydrangea
Applique Hydrangea by SeptemberHouse
and my caroler ornament
Applique Holiday Ornament by SeptemberHouse Embroidery
What a happy discovery and how wonderful to be included in such a great resource. This book is quite thick and quite full of detailed instructions for all kinds of embroidery techniques. Also in the mix are my friend Melissa and fellow Minnesotans, Urban Threads - so obviously I'm sitting at the cool kid table on this one, am I right? 


Julie and Jenavieve said...

That's so cool Corinne! We've known your work is amazing for a long time. Glad to see you recognized yet again!

Corinne said...

Thanks guys!