Monday, September 9, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like... Christmas?

I have a little side project to share today. Even though they are predicting record breaking heat here today I have holiday cheer on my brain. Hopefully it will put a wee bit of a chill in the air and bring us down to oh, say, 96 instead of 98 degrees. One can hope, right? 
SeptemberHouse Holiday Card design 2013
Anyway, this design was my submission for a Holiday Card Design contest over at PsPrint. Working on this was really fun because I love making holiday themed anything and because I had a chance to do a little more on the graphics end of things than I usually do for the shop. That was good for me.

If you would like to take a peek at the contest or cast a vote stop by the holiday card contest at PsPrint.


No comments: