Tuesday, December 24, 2013

ghost of christmas past part...5?

I've lost track of how many Christmases we have had here on So September so I'm guessing at five. I still want to keep up the tradition of posting an old-timey photo from a past Christmas of mine. This one goes WAY back even before my younger sister was around so I must have been about 2 or 3. That's me in the middle and my sisters and I are all dressed up for midnight mass. How my parents kept us up and smiling so late at night is a mystery and a marvel.
If you are celebrating Christmas this year I hope you have a wonderful holiday! I hope the past year has brought you many opportunities for fun, creativity and new experiences. May the coming year bring even more!
My plan is to stop in again before the year is out to share some of my favorites from the past year. I had fun with that last year and I hope you will enjoy it too and share some of your favorites as well.
Until then have an extra special holiday!!

No comments: