Sunday, January 5, 2014

tweak-time

Are you starting off your new year with some new projects? Before I can take on new ideas I have to do some house cleaning so here is my first little 'to-do'. I have been wanting to update my sampler magnets for quite some time and so it went to the top of my list for 2014.
 
Hand Embroidery Sampler Stitch Buttons by SeptemberHouse

There are three new color schemes. This photo above shows the "Hopscotch" color set which includes blueberry, apricot, sage green and sky blue
Modern Hand Embroidery Sampler Stitch Buttons by SeptemberHouse

This next set is probably my personal favorite. I called it "Treehouse" and it features a bright turquoise, tangerine, dark brown and light green.
Embroidery Stitches Modern Sampler Buttons by SeptemberHouse
And finally there is this sweet little combo that I like to call "Confection" - it just reminded me of a candy store or bakery so I felt something along those lines would make a good title.

Modern Hand Embroidery Sampler Stitch set of two by SeptemberHouse

I also have a two-button set option this year for anyone who just wants a couple of them. And finally, I changed up the packaging a little so now they are packed up neatly in metal tins which will protect them more during shipping and will make them a little more fun for gift-giving too I think.
 
I have more tweaking ahead of me as well as some brand new things I cannot wait to get a jump on.

2 comments:

Sandra F. said...

So lovely! And perfect gifts for friends.

Corinne said...

Thank You Sandra! It was really fun trying out some new colors and coming up with new names :)