Friday, March 28, 2014

itty knitty goes mobile

Knitting Necklace Handmade by SeptemberHouse Ball of Yarn necklace

Not long ago an unexpected email arrived inviting my itty knitty necklaces to make an appearance in the latest issue of knitsy. What a happy opportunity and what lovely people to work with! As someone who a) doesn't knit and b) is a total smartphone newbie - seriously folks, I've got like one month under my belt - I felt a bit like I was entering into a new world. But, I am very glad to be there!

Knitsy is a really fun publication with a modern style and if you are a knitter I think you will really love this app. You can check it out here:

google play 



Michelle said...

Wow! That's great!

They are lovely necklaces - so sweet

Corinne said...

Thank you so much Michelle! :D