Tuesday, April 22, 2014

moms know to expect the unexpected

So, say you were in the kitchen loading the dishwasher when one of your kids sneaks up, slaps something on your back then starts giggling...
What kind of silliness would you expect from a sneak attack like that one?
Would it be this?
I certainly got a shock when I pulled this post-it off my back and read it. Let me clarify, I'm not shocked that I have sweet kids - I knew that about them. I guess I am just consistently amazed at the creative ways they use to express that. I should take a lesson from them and delight someone unexpectedly like that!
Now I'm off to take this post-it out of the scanner and put it back on the fridge where it belongs. May unexpected delight come your way today too!


Scented Sweetpeas said...


Cari said...

Awww. So sweet.

Erika Jean said...

Trace it on some fabric and stitch it up!!