Tuesday, May 20, 2014

happy new year


2015 calendar DIY fabric panel tea towel for embroidery

I'm cutting it a little close this year but did manage to get some calendar panels up in the shop in the month of May. That is always my goal whether I meet it or not. I know that there are a lot of organized and motivated people out there who like to get a jump on holiday projects or handmade gifts and I try to have something ready to go for those amazing people. I myself am still searching for the perfect Mother's Day gift for my mom but that is neither here nor there, right?

2015 calendar DIY fabric panel for embroidery

Anyway, I just listed these today. They are the regular panels without pre-printed graphics so they are perfect for adding you own orginal design or other favorite embroidery pattern. The numbering is all in a subtle grey and there are four accent colors available this year. They are: pool blue, strawberry pink, mustard yellow and clay. Something new I added this year was a color matching guide for DMC floss so if you want your accent color and your embroidery to match you will know what color to choose. 

Other than that they are pretty similar to previous years - same size and same fabric - new type and subtle layout changes. 

I feel confident that some amazing calendars will come of these panels - it happens every year!

No comments: