Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Illustration Friday: Universe

Space Fort May 2014 IF universe


I am so glad to have a chance to participate in this week's Illustration Friday Challenge. I have had this picture tucked away for a few months and when the topic of "universe" came up on IF I thought it would be a fun chance to share it.

I started out wanting to create a treehouse image but quickly decided it had to have some sort of twist so I thought I would put it in outer space instead. Of course there are things I would change about it if I did it over again but it was a fun exercise and it makes me smile to look at it so for now that will do.

3 comments:

Creations By Mit said...

Super-cute! Really like the original spin you put on the tree house idea! And the way you've rendered the sky is really cool!

Glenda said...

I love it, Corinne =). Ditto that the way you did the sky is really cool, and the idea of a treehouse in space is fun!

Corinne said...

Thanks so much! I was nervous about the sky so it is so great to hear that you both like it!