Wednesday, October 8, 2014

hike highlights

autumn in minnesota 2014
Yes, it is a little sad that Summer had to come to an end but, wow, Autumn really has a way of easing that pain, doesn't she?
autumn in minnesota 2014
I was lucky enough to be able to get out and take in some of the Autumn scenery this morning with my handsome husband with camera in tow.
autumn in minnesota 2014
What a day for a hike in the woods, I knew I had to share some of the highlights with my online friends as well.
fall in saint paul minnesota 2014
If it's Autumn where you are I hope you have had a chance to get out and enjoy it too.

fall in saint paul minnesota 2014
Now, it's back to work for me although I would love to get at least one more scenic adventure in before all these leaves blow away!

4 comments:

Julie said...

WOW! What a beautiful place! Gorgeous photos! It is cooling down here in south Florida, but not enough! Love all your orange leaves there. All we have is GREEN! :(

HAPPY FALL!

Corinne said...

Thanks Julie! - check in with me again around oh, say, perhaps February - by then Florida and all it's green will seem like HEAVEN to me! :D

glenda said...

Gorgeous autumn scenery =). I hope you have LOTS of autumn days before winter sets in!!

Corinne said...

Thanks Glenda - you are probably welcoming those cooler temps with open arms these days :) Hopefully you will get lots of them!