Thursday, November 6, 2014

and there you have it


First Snow Winter Illustration, Digital Illustration by SeptemberHouse
We knew it could not last forever, right? Our first flakes are scheduled to make landfall today or tomorrow. It has been a beautiful Fall so I should not complain but still, I would hang on to the warmer weather a little longer if I could.

Are you all getting set for the Holiday season? Are there handmade gifts in the works? November is usually my busiest month but this year it has been a little more quiet than normal so I am not my usual frantic November self. I am a little afraid to start something else just in case the pace picks up and I have to abandon it but we don't want idle hands around here either so we shall see.

Hope you are enjoying the calm before the storm!

No comments: