Friday, November 28, 2014

shop salute: 123 stitch

Hello from the workshop. It has been busy over here but I do try to not drop completely out of sight if it can be helped. So I thought it would be appropriate on this black friday - a day that celebrates all things shopping related - to share a little shop salute. 

What is a shop salute? It's a little chance for me to gush a bit about a great experience I have had with a store online or in real life. Sometimes I am so impressed with the customer service I receive that I cannot help but shout about it. And let's face it, great customer service is harder and harder to find these days so we all really need to encourage those who provide it to keep up the good work.

So, today's Shop Salute is for 123 stitch. I came across their site when searching for some hoops I could buy in large quantities online (yes they have them). I was delighted to find that they have a HUGE selection of flosses and threads as well. They can be ordered in any quantity too - that can be hard to find online - a lot of shops have minimum quantities. Because of this it is a great way to try out some new kinds of floss that might not be available in your local fabric store.

The shipping is FAST - my orders have all been shipped the very same day they were placed. The shipping cost is absolutely reasonable too which I appreciate.

Finally, they are just so friendly there. At the end of the checkout process there is a place to indicate whether or not there was anything you were looking for but could not find. On the one occasion I filled it out I swear I had a relpy within hours from a real person offering to special order the items I had mentioned. wow. That's impressive.

So, stop over to - I think you will be impressed. I sure was!

No comments: