Tuesday, January 13, 2015

a few goodies for the shop shelves

embroidered pendant necklace in modern flower design

I thought I would kick off the new year with a few new things for the shop. It's always refreshing to move away from holiday ornaments and focus on something else for a little while. These little guys are just the ticket for me and I am so happy to be able to share them with you today.

hand embroidered necklace in modern floral design

This batch is full of flowers and I challenged myself to use as many different stitches as I could in each one.

hand embroidery oval pendant necklace

It was also lots of fun to play around with color combinations.

septemberhouse embroidery handmade pendant necklace

Though I admit that some of my favorites are the monochrome designs.

septemberhouse hand embroidery pendant necklace with flower pattern

There are 8 new designs in all and they can all be found on the Embroidered Jewelry shelf

modern hand embroidery pendant necklace with flower pattern

modern hand embroidery flower design

spring hand embroidery bright flower pattern necklace

contemporary hand embroidery floral pattern by septemberhouse
modern hand embroidery floral pattern by septemberhouse


contemporary hand embroidery floral pattern by septemberhouse

Thanks for taking a peek!

hand embroidered oval pendant necklace handmade in orange and navy
hand embroidered floral pendant necklace handmade on red linen
hand embroidered oval pendant necklace handmade in white and navy


kelly green embroidered necklace in modern flower pattern by septemberhouse

  ivory embroidered necklace in modern flower pattern by septemberhouse

4 comments:

Gina said...

I adore these pendants! So unique and lovely.

Corinne said...

Thank you Gina!

Glenda said...

These are so pretty, Corinne! I love the variety of stitches you've used on them.

Corinne said...

Thanks Glenda! I use the basics (back stitch, stem stitch, chain stitch) so much and these pull me out of that rut a little - hopefully it keeps me on my toes a bit :)