Wednesday, February 18, 2015

a happy hello with Hoop-La

hand embroidered journal tutorial by SeptemberHouse for Hoop-La magazine

Yesterday I found a treasure in my mailbox... the latest issue of Hoop-La! Magazine all the way from across the pond. It's a thrill for me to say that SeptemberHouse is nestled in the beautiful pages of this publication! Inside you will find a project tutorial I put together and also a mention of the sampler magnets from my shop.

hand embroidered notebook tutorial by SeptemberHouse for Hoop-La magazine

If you are a fan of hand embroidery you will LOVE Hoop-La! Not only is is gorgeous to look at, the information and articles are interesting, informative and inspiring. There are so many wonderful artists featured here, I was truly amazed by it. If you would like to take a peek for yourself (which I recommend!) You can find it available here. You can also follow Hoop-La! on Twitter and Facebook.

One more quick thing to add - how cool is it that the headline for my notebook tutorial evokes none other than the Ramones? Thanks Hoop-La! I think you just increased my cool factor!

No comments: