Thursday, March 26, 2015

pattern premiere week - holiday angels

Angel embroidery pattern holiday embroidery designs from SeptemberHouse

Hello again, I am sad to see these premieres come to close - they are so much fun. After months of tweaking in my quiet basement it is really exciting to let these patterns see the light of day! This last pattern set has a holiday theme and it's one of my favorite Christmas motifs - angels. You can find the Holiday Angels Pattern Set over at SeptemberHouse.

Angel embroidery pattern holiday embroidery designs from SeptemberHouse

Angels have found their way onto a few of my other projects in the past, mostly Christmas ornaments and I have always enjoyed coming up with ideas for these little gals. For this set I have three different embroidery designs and one more little freebie pattern too just for fun.

Angel embroidery pattern holiday embroidery designs from SeptemberHouse

Normally I put all my examples in hoops but I wanted to branch out a little more for these new pattern sets so one was sewn into a banner (don't you love that crochet lace trim?) and one was made into a stocking. Now, as you may already know, sewing is not exactly one of my superpowers BUT I used this pattern/tutorial that I saw on Pinterest and was able to sew this up without a hitch. A big thank you to Amy Smart for putting this wonderful tutorial together and for making it available for free - it is appreciated!

Angel embroidery pattern holiday embroidery designs from SeptemberHouse

Thanks for sharing premiere week with me. I hope to have some more projects to share soon! And yes, I am working on my Crafting Confession installment for March and I hope I can post about that next!.

No comments: