Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2016 calendar panels arrive

2016 Fabric Calendar DIY

I think I am going to make it folks! My personal goal each year is to have calendar panels ready by the end of May and it looks like I am going to squeak by this year without too many more days to spare. So without any further delay allow me to share what is new for 2016.

2016 Fabric Calendar DIY Kit

There are three varieties this year and each one has three color choices. I added in this Tall & Skinny style that has room at the bottom instead of the top for embroidery (or whatever else you might like to add in here). When completed these are about 7 by 19 inches. These come in three colors: Sunflower, Poppy and Dusty Turquoise

2016 Modern Floral Fabric Calendar

The next option features a pre-printed floral design. There is no need to choose a pattern or to transfer a pattern with these - they are ready to go right out of your mailbox. Each panel will include a skein of matching embroidery floss too.

2016 Modern Floral Fabric Calendar Embroidery

The three color options are Blueberry, Raspberry and Pear Green (hmm...anyone else hungry now?) The design here is detailed but can be done using basic stitches so while it would require a time commitment I don't feel like it is something that a beginner could not handle. Just following along the lines is going to result in a beautiful piece of embroidery but I like the idea of going back in with some filling stitches too to add some pops of color.

DIY tea towel calendar with floral design for 2016

Hand Embroidery Blanks 2016 fabric calendar

I also have included some panels that are more along the lines of the standard panels I have offered for years. These  have a finished size of approximately 11.25 inches wide by 15.5 inches tall and have room at the top for whatever embroidery design you would like to add. Three different colors are available: Navy Blue, Stone and Paprika.

Hand Embroidery Blanks 2016 fabric calendar

And finally, each of these panels comes with a full color guide that provides suggestions for finishing and hanging your calendar panel plus gives matching floss color recommendations for both DMC and Anchor floss. I hope people will like these new styles and will have a lot of fun creating these calendars for themselves or as gifts for friends and family!


Sandra said...


InnaC said...

Will you have more of the Blueberry panel available? I followed your link, but it was already sold.


Corinne said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! I have more of the Blueberry ordered - I am just waiting for it to arrive. I was told they should be shipped in about one week so they should be back in the shop very soon. Thank you for asking about this! :)

Corinne said...

Just popping in to say that these are back in stock :)