Wednesday, June 3, 2015

some ornament updates

2015 Baby's First Christmas Holiday Ornaments by SeptemberHouse

It's update time at SeptemberHouse and one my "to-do's" was to tweak some of my holiday ornament designs and get them ready to go for 2015.


2015 Baby's First Christmas Polar Bear Ornament by SeptemberHouse

When I look at the two bear ornaments now it's almost difficult to recall what changes I made to them and how I managed to spend hours working on such teeny tiny upgrades. The differences between last year's versions and this year's are subtle but I don't let any year go by without trying to make my ornament designs better than they were the year before.

Baby's First Christmas Woodland Bear Ornament 2015 by SeptemberHouse

The elephant pull toy ornaments however, saw some bigger changes come their way.

Baby's First Christmas Elephant Personalized Ornament 2015 by SeptemberHouse

There are new colors, new backgrounds and text changes too. I like the soft look of these and I LOVE aqua blue even at Christmas time so I was glad to have a chance to add that in to both the girl version and the boy version. These guys are all in the shop now and ready for an exciting Holiday Season!

Baby's First Christmas Elephant Personalized Ornament 2015 by SeptemberHouse
And yes, I DID create something for my "Crafting Confession" series for May but haven't had a chance to get some decent photos to share. I have not forgotten, I promise and will be sharing that project very soon!


No comments: