Thursday, January 21, 2016

Petite Pups Premiere

Hand Embroidery Patterns Chihuahua and Yorkshire Terrier
It's that time of year again - the time when I get to focus on pattern designs and try out some ideas that have been floating around my head for months - sometimes even years! Something new that has come of all that focusing is a hand embroidery pattern collection called "Petite Pups"!
Hand Embroidery Pattern Chihuahua
This new pattern set features some favorite little dogs  - chihuahua, yorkshire terrier, dachshund and boston terrier. And yes, it was extremely difficult to choose which breeds to include. Narrowing it down to these little guys was tricky but they fit better in a hoop than a great dane would and they are also pretty irresistible if you ask me.
Yorkshire Terrier hand embroidery pattern
I was also inspired to take on this theme by customers who have asked if I have any other patterns of dogs. While I have a couple tucked into other pattern sets here and there I did not really have anything else to offer. So that became my 'square one.' Also, because people's pets are so personal to them I knew this collection was going to need some personal touches and that became my next creative challenge.
Dogs embroidery patterns boston terrier and dachshund
So, while it's perfectly fine to stitch these up on their own, I also included some accent patterns that can be added in to create a more personalized project. Adding a name or other text is easy with the floral banner or abstract dog house frame designs. There are some other goodies in the mix as well so it's possible to stitch these up in so many different variations.
dachshund embroidery pattern for hand embroidery
I hope people will find these designs to be a fun way to celebrate their favorite little pups but I also think they could be a fantastic starting point for some DIY gifts. I know some dog lovers who might just love some hand embroidered cuteness and I'll bet you do too. 
boston terrier embroidery pattern for hand embroidery
Thanks for taking a peek at this new pattern set. To give these designs a go stop by SeptemberHouse where you can find Petite Pups and more!


SuzyMcQ said...

Just, absolutely adorable! What a fantastic job you have done with design and execution...I love them!!

Corinne said...

Thank you so much - I had a lot of fun with these. I would still like to try them out in different ways - different fabrics, colors and stitches but we'll see if that happens :)

Shop til You Crop said...

Oh my! These make the perfect gifts to dog lovers! :)