Wednesday, June 8, 2016

write here, write now

hand embroidered greeting cards by SeptemberHouse

Every year I scramble to get just one more thing done before that school bell rings for the last time and summer vacation begins. This year my 'final' project is actually a 'first' project. With great pleasure I introduce a new line of paper products that are slowly but surely making their way onto SeptemberHouse shelves.

floral folded cards hand embroidered art by SeptemberHouse

First out of the gate are these two notecard designs. They are available individually or in a set of six. They each come with a matching white envelope and are blank on the inside. 

modern hand embroidered flowers stationery by SeptemberHouse

I wanted to go with some bold and clean floral designs that I hope letter writers and readers everywhere will enjoy. To be completely honest here - these are actually round two of this project - I have another set of embroidered flowers that, after hours and hours of stitching, I decided were not 'bold' enough. With any luck I will be able to find a way to incorporate those into another project but for now they are tucked away in box so I don't have to be reminded of that first failed attempt!

modern hand embroidered flowers stationery by SeptemberHouse

The good news is that there are more designs in the works because - even with some do-overs - these have been tons of fun to design and create. All the goodies seen here can be found in my Handmade Amazon shop, Darby Smart and Etsy. Also watch for more modern florals to 'bloom' over in my Society6 shop. 

Thanks for taking a peek at these!

No comments: