Wednesday, July 20, 2016

beating the heat

Ice Cream Truck Embroidery Pattern by SeptemberHouse

Who is ready for a little relief from the heat? If we listen closely I think we can hear that reassuring "ding! ding!" signally the arrival of an ice cream truck. Do you hear it?

Ice Cream Truck Embroidery Pattern by SeptemberHouse

Okay, so maybe it doesn't work for an embroidered ice cream truck but it was worth a shot. To be honest I have not seen/heard a single ice cream truck all Summer. Where did those guys go?

So this pattern was designed way back when we still just dreaming about summer and I just now finished stitching it up. I ordered fabric for this one because I thought I would want the added color but I almost think it would have been fine without it. I am curious about how it would look that way too. Newsletter subscribers got this one for free so some of you have already seen this. Hopefully you all had a chance to give this one a go.

Now that I have cooled off I think I will head out to the garden and see how my poor plants are faring! Thanks for taking a peek at this project!!


Stephanie said...

Ack! How do I subscribe to your newsletter?! Will this be in your shop someday? I love it!!

Corinne said...

Thanks Stephanie! You can use this link to subscribe to the newsletter: I am happy to email you the Summer newsletter too - shoot over an email address to corinne[at] and I will send it over :) Thanks again!