Tuesday, July 19, 2016

the angels make a comeback

angel embroidery pattern holiday hand embroidery

Since we are in the middle of a heatwave and the middle of July you can bet I'll have just one thing on my mind... you guessed it, Christmas!

angel embroidery pattern holiday hand embroidery

I decided to re-vamp my Holiday Angels pattern collection a few months ago and finally have the updated version ready to go.

angel embroidery pattern holiday hand embroidery

One little angel got a pretty big makeover and I just re-stitched the other two. And yes, there is still a secret freebie pattern in the set - dang it - I keep blurting that out! I meant to say there may or may not be a secret free pattern included * wink *

angel embroidery pattern holiday hand embroidery

And now back to our regularly scheduled heatwave. To be honest I love the hot weather - and so do my tomatoes so I refuse to complain about it. Stay cool everyone!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Squeal!!! I love this set! Off to add it to my cart! :)